My Masterpiece:
My Barang Barang:

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LP Thiang - Wat Phraputhabat Kao Kadong

LP Thiang - Chang Palad khik

Rented it from LP Thiang during his visit to Singapore and it was blessed with his metta oil.

Now encased it for daily wear.

I was given advised by Vincent aka Nirvana Stupa to bao plastic becos my plastic tube cracked. Heng got his advise or else I going to replace with the plastic again


LP Thiang - Tiger Skin Takrut

Rented it from LP Thiang during his visit to Singapore.

As carrying more and more barang, there is a need to reduce the load in my pocket. So I decided to DIY it to a bracelet for my daily wear.



Due to the magnet catch easily drop off, so I decided to redo it using elastic band with tied knots.



Got some left over ivory beads so decided to replace the thread. I think this will be the last time I modify this takrut. Hope so :P.


LP Thiang - Phayant YingTong

Rented it from LP Thiang during his visit to Singapore and it was blessed with his metta oil. Very nice smell.
Now headache, was been advise not to mix with my other barang. So now it is sealed in a zip loc bag for my daily wear.

I was just think where can I keep it w/o carrying too many barang.

Just finished my modification for my PhaYant YingTong, This idea just come to my mind tat to DIY a HP flip caseand to insert the PhaYant @ the front of the pouch.

Front view:


Inside view:

Closed-up fFront view:



Hmm! Just redo my handphone pouch from an idea came to my mind. :D I like it very much.
Front

Back - with LP Thiang hand drawn yant

Ju


LP Thiang - Metta oil (100% herbs)

Rented it from LP Thiang during his visit to Singapore. The smell is good and soothing.


LP Thiang - Kumanthong Metta Cream

Rent it during LP Thiang visit to Singapore @ Balam road.


LP Thiang - Wealth Eel

Rent it during LP Thiang visit to Singapore @ Balam road.


Just got it back from bao plastic @ Nirvana Stupa. Swee bo!

No comments:

Post a Comment